Words from my heart

The place where I wrote something about my thought~

This blog seems very quiet since I wrote the first post almost 2 years ago.

So many things happen, and if anyone ever wonder, Im currently at the end of semester 2 of my post-graduate master degree. Everything should be over by 17th May, wish me luck :)

Old blog, good times~

oh yeah, I forgot to note that my old blog is at friendster blog. I don't know how to import it into blogger account, but I think its better to stay there, since I wrote it in my diploma and bachelor degree days (good times~ good times~)

I also wrote in other blog such as techrangers and Gamers Semalaya (the page seems down at the moment I wrote this), although Im not quite active. All because of my study take a toll on my time, and I also want to do part time work.


Chasing a dream?

Im almost finish my study, and I hope finally I can get a good job and build my life bit by bit. If you read my old blog, I have ever said that there is something missing deep in my heart, actually I already found the missing pieces~

Now I busy in the final days of second semester, so many things due in this tight 2 weeks. I gone through this experience since diploma, what I called as "hell week" :P where everything was so closely needed to be done, but too little time to complete it. As my experience told me, the result are usually not up to the standard I was hoping for, but at least it achieve its objective.

What I can do? Do my best and hope for the best.

Until the next post then~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The whisper of my thought

Sometimes I had something to say, sometimes I don't. Some says its best to kept something secret, but most of the secret will leak out anyway someday.

The blog will reflect mostly what I thought or feel, and the other part, Im trying to sharpening my writing skills, but I broke the grammar rules any day :D
Powered by Blogger.

Followers