Words from my heart

The place where I wrote something about my thought~

Saturday.

Well, there is much event today. Ranging from kenduri jiran in front of my house to the ITEX'10 at KLCC. My little bro go to Putrajaya for Hari Belia, there is Karnival LKSA for the new highway opened near my parents home, and Youth Day 10 at PWTC. Whew~

3 nights

For 3 nights, I dreamed about her. Maybe I always thinking about her when I go to sleep. But the streak of 3 nights of dream with her......  I really miss her. It makes me sound in a misery. P.Ramlee kata sakit angau, dulu gelak la, sekarang dah kena.

Instead, I sit down and continue doing the massive correction for my report. Wanted to go jog this morning but the canopy in front of my house block the way. I can do some mumbo jumbo motorcycle stunt to get pass, but Elegan is one big heavy scooter, I can't do that stunt to pass through XD

I guess today my mom will skip cooking for lunch because of the kenduri. Free meals anyone? hehehe~

The time seems so slow passing by. Im really looking foward to see her again, and do nice things together :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The whisper of my thought

Sometimes I had something to say, sometimes I don't. Some says its best to kept something secret, but most of the secret will leak out anyway someday.

The blog will reflect mostly what I thought or feel, and the other part, Im trying to sharpening my writing skills, but I broke the grammar rules any day :D
Powered by Blogger.

Followers