Words from my heart

The place where I wrote something about my thought~

Well, today is quite a day. How should I start?

Morning
I woke up early as usual, and go jog around at the lake. around 9am, Im calling her. Hope she still at her house. At first she didn't answer it, so I go take a shower. After that, she finally pick up the phone, well, apparently she in the shower as well XD I ask her if she want to go breakfast together, so agreed and after the breakfast, she left for her village. Im gonna miss her....

After that, I go to the faculty and collect my report for correction. Oh my, too many correction to do. As usual, I greeted the lecturers there along the way. And I go back home and study for the report correction.

Afternoon
After solat zohor, I go down the stair for the lunch. I was planning to go Lowyat to find the DSL splitter that has been broken. Around 2:30pm, I was off to the Komuter station. And the journey to lowyat plaza takes around 1 and half hour. I wondering around lowyat, try searching this tiny little pieces of equipment. Beside searching what I was looking for, I can't help also looking around for the new phones, gadgets, computer equipment. Guess I had been carried away :P


Evening
Around 6:30pm my mom start calling me, but I can't hear it nor feel it because of the noise and I was walking around at that time. When I finally realize, I got around 4 miss call +_+ (sorry mom). At the time like this, the monorail and komuter service will be packed with the people trying to go home as soon as possible. And the train, sigh, late again....

I decided to have a dinner at Rasamas restaurant at KL Sentral. Sitting there eating alone make I miss her even more.

I finally got onboard the train around 8pm and arrive at home around 9pm.

Membina unggul lelaki
That's the book title I come across the borders when I was wondering around this evening. One of the chapter describe about "Sikap lelaki yang wanita tidak sukai". As far as I remember, there is 3 of them;

  1. Lelaki yang suka berlagak
  2. Lelaki yang merayu pada wanita (what?)
  3. Lelaki yang terlalu menyayangi (double what?)
The first one, I get it, sometimes men ego can disgust women. Sometimes, men didn't even realize that he showing off or bragging to his female counterpart. Well, guess we all have weaknesses. The second one, the book describe that this kind of men crying to the women, begging for something (maybe money, or love?) The author said the women is weak and to men show the same weaknesses is a turned off for them. The last one, the author said that the men who invite women to the dinner at the restaurant, let her take a seat first, place the napkin on her lap, and saying to her that he loves her all the time is a turned off to the women. I was confused. Really? The author said that the women will think the men is crazy to do all sort of things to her. The author suggest that men should "control-macho" and didn't show the passion for the women.

I place the book back after read that line. Is it wrong for men to show her passion to the women he love? Or is it our culture that make men in malaysia all "control-macho"? I was thinking about that when I was walking around this evening.

What to do next?
Well, Im planning to do correction of my report and then do some work that can make me earn money this semester break. Funny though, I was always write that I always play games a while ago (checkout my old blog). But now, it seems not that attractive anymore. It kinda lose a magic touch that can make me sit for hour playing the games. Maybe, Im changing, or I realize there is much better things to do in life than playing video games all the time.

Whew, quite a lengthy post, till next part :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The whisper of my thought

Sometimes I had something to say, sometimes I don't. Some says its best to kept something secret, but most of the secret will leak out anyway someday.

The blog will reflect mostly what I thought or feel, and the other part, Im trying to sharpening my writing skills, but I broke the grammar rules any day :D
Powered by Blogger.

Followers