Words from my heart

The place where I wrote something about my thought~

Really.... I miss her.

There is no word to describe how empty I feel without her. Her joyous smile on her face, the beautiful eyes that makes my heart melted...

New wireless home phone

Yesterday I fitted new DSL splitter, now it should be no problem to connect to internet while connecting to the home phone at the same time. I also replace the TM old fashion phone with new wireless phone. My mom is happy.

After that I go buy myself a new pair of running shoes. New shoes for jogging around the lake, yehaa XD

I spend the day to do correction for my special topic report then, but there is too much correction to be done, and the weather change to rain, how sleepy (anyone want to guess what's next?)


XNA game development

I look out on several references on the XNA studio game development, maybe I could develop simple game in this semester break. Judging that I will go and watch my brother newly open studio, I have much time to do the work and coding also.

Who knows in the end of semester break I come out with one nice 1 level game :)

Now if you ask me, Im counting the day. The day when will she back. I miss her so much. Time pass so slowly... one day felt like a year now~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The whisper of my thought

Sometimes I had something to say, sometimes I don't. Some says its best to kept something secret, but most of the secret will leak out anyway someday.

The blog will reflect mostly what I thought or feel, and the other part, Im trying to sharpening my writing skills, but I broke the grammar rules any day :D
Powered by Blogger.

Followers