Words from my heart

The place where I wrote something about my thought~

My dad come home from outstation duty, and walk with me around the lake. The usual wisdom, my dad will lecture me while we walking together, as he can't run fast anymore. After that, I go to Tesco with my mom to buy grocery. My head still thinking about the report correction that still didn't complete.

After that, we all had a video call from my sister from US, where again, that's her only chance to speak Malay. Glad to see her well, although she have some cough and flu. The one week break is on for my sister and she plan to visit her friend house at Austin, Texas. Well hope she enjoy the break, she needed it that much.

As for me, we all go to the kenduri at wisma MBSA. The hall is pack. Even to eat we had to queue so long because of the buffet style of serving, and only 2 counter been served. Not to mention there is not enough table and seat. We had to share with other family on one table.

My little sister wanted to watch Iron Man 2 this evening. For that, I go get her 4 tickets of the movie, I don't want to watch it because I already watch the movie.

Back home, I sat back in front of my computer, and continue do the report correction.

Suddenly my phone rang~

"Hello, Assalamualaikum~"

"Waalaikumsalam syg~" she replied.

The sound of her voice echoed through the ear, vibrating straight to my heart and piercing through my conscious. She come back from her village. The cheer of my heart is inexpressibly by words.

Welcome home dear, I miss you so much~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The whisper of my thought

Sometimes I had something to say, sometimes I don't. Some says its best to kept something secret, but most of the secret will leak out anyway someday.

The blog will reflect mostly what I thought or feel, and the other part, Im trying to sharpening my writing skills, but I broke the grammar rules any day :D
Powered by Blogger.

Followers