Words from my heart

The place where I wrote something about my thought~

Sometimes we like to make something simple into something that was so complicated. From thinking that what next after alphabet 'A' to what next after alphabet 'Z'.

So I come across the weird (Can I use "weird"? never mind.) requirements for the project that I working on recently. It takes me 3 days to understand it.The system that I develop should have 3 category of the user:

  • Normal user
  • Multi group user
  • Anonymous user
Any clarification of what this user type should have access to? Not even in single line of requirements document. Maybe software engineer that come out with this requirement try to screw me or try to test my knowledge on the entire user base category of the company.
 
After 3 days I finally figure it out. Alright, now its time to implement it!

**ring ring** *phone ringing*

Me: "Hello?"
 Software engineer: "Owh hi, just want to let you know that we drop the requirement for user access type"
Me: **speechless**

Yeah, after 3 days brain damage try to understand the requirements, they told me they gonna drop the requirements. Not sure its a good news or bad news. But either way, now I can move forward in the development process :)



2 comments:

be strong abg khaliq!
Allah bersama-sama org yg sabar. :)

testing

Post a Comment

The whisper of my thought

Sometimes I had something to say, sometimes I don't. Some says its best to kept something secret, but most of the secret will leak out anyway someday.

The blog will reflect mostly what I thought or feel, and the other part, Im trying to sharpening my writing skills, but I broke the grammar rules any day :D
Powered by Blogger.

Followers