Words from my heart

The place where I wrote something about my thought~

After 2 months working on the development of the extension my company research platform for social media sharing, its finally deployed to production after relentless testing by my tester in Australia. Whee, she really caught every single detail (even the 1 pixel gap for facebook share button LOL)

"I think its fine now and we good to go" - my team leader - Anand, beeming with confidence. Im out of word how to describe the joy.

"Ok then, we will do the deployment tonight" - Australia side agree. It will be a silent launch as we deploy the new features to production. It should complement nicely with the Research services platform for Microsoft Office that has been released earlier.

"Thank you all as we end this project development cycle. Full report will be given once it will be launched to production" - last word from my team leader before we signed off. In my heart, I was so happy, yippie! maybe I can rest for one week or two before next project come.

Im going out of meeting room with a smile. Luckily no one sees me like that, if not they must think Im crazy, hahaha :D



Well, my smile not last long, maybe around 10 minutes LOL. Anand come to my desk and said;

"Next project meeting will start tomorrow"

"Erk?"




Moments later I learn that our company are a bit short handed as big projects coming in. Anyone have experience in .NET can send resume to me so can help me a bit here can? hehe.

Lately Im ventured through Android 4.0 apps development. Well, after few months learning, Google come out with the latest Android 4.1 JellyBean. Wheee~ well new features and updates are cool, but yeah, learning cycle start again.

Well, that's the challenge for the developer like me. As usual, its just a day at the office. At the end of the day, I will go home and re-think everything that I done. Not to mention coding in the dream (zzz..)

Until next post then.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

The whisper of my thought

Sometimes I had something to say, sometimes I don't. Some says its best to kept something secret, but most of the secret will leak out anyway someday.

The blog will reflect mostly what I thought or feel, and the other part, Im trying to sharpening my writing skills, but I broke the grammar rules any day :D
Powered by Blogger.

Followers