Words from my heart

The place where I wrote something about my thought~

This morning I arrive at the office and receive e-mail from MSDN that my company have register me as one of their professional developers and Im eligible for MSDN subscriptions. Hurray! I activate my subscription and to my surprise my company subscribe the Ultimate package for MSDN.

Comes complete with Windows Azure access and all 11 terabytes of Microsoft software with 10 keys for each product O_O

The best thing is, I can now test Visual Studio 2012 Release Candidate. Seems like it works well with Windows Azure. Go here to find out more: http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/

For the purpose of awesomeness, I added the video link on creating the website in Windows Azure in just 3 minutes :D


Since its still new, I tinkering around with VS 2012 first right now. I also got a free online training package as part of subscription.

As promising as it looks, Im excited for the new knowledge ahead and cant wait to explore more on this. That's the computer world to me, new technology, new knowledge and new possibilities~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The whisper of my thought

Sometimes I had something to say, sometimes I don't. Some says its best to kept something secret, but most of the secret will leak out anyway someday.

The blog will reflect mostly what I thought or feel, and the other part, Im trying to sharpening my writing skills, but I broke the grammar rules any day :D
Powered by Blogger.

Followers