Words from my heart

The place where I wrote something about my thought~

TIME.

Yes, TIME. It almost more than a year if I ever update my blog.

Not that I have a lot of readers also. But since the last post, everything has changed. My family, myself.

For a start, lets say I started my own family already. Im happily married to my love on 11 November 2011. And its a struggle until the end. Right now still, Im struggling. Its like you gonna drown but somehow, you manage to keep a float.

I wonder how long I can manage that.

As for my family, its already broken. It shattered to million pieces that maybe impossible to piece it back together again. Its a long story, and I planned to to write a novel on the whole story. Who knows it will become a next novel to silver screen.

I planned to keep active in my blog again. Maybe I write a few lines after my work hour while waiting for my wife to finish her work hour. Keep me on your reading list ok? :-)

Till next post then...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The whisper of my thought

Sometimes I had something to say, sometimes I don't. Some says its best to kept something secret, but most of the secret will leak out anyway someday.

The blog will reflect mostly what I thought or feel, and the other part, Im trying to sharpening my writing skills, but I broke the grammar rules any day :D
Powered by Blogger.

Followers