Words from my heart

The place where I wrote something about my thought~

Syukur kepada Allah kerana masih memberikan ku peluang untuk bernafas di muka bumi Nya, bagi mencari keredaan Nya. Alhamdulillah, genap sudah 25 tahun aku dilahirkan :)

I still remember posting the post on the blog on the same date, but 5 YEARS ago. Here is the link: http://revolutionworks.blog.friendster.com/2005/09/im-grew-older-with-experience/

Well after 5 years, did I achieve what I wish 5 years ago? Seems likely. And to top it off, I still didn't finish my study, although now at different level.

First time


For the the first time, there is person, calling me right at 12am of 13th September. Its my lovely dear, cutely wishing me happy birthday although she was far away back at her home at Perak. Nothing gonna describe my joy when she call me that morning. Thank you dear, may my next birthday can be celebrated with you as, well, you get the whole picture ;-)

Hari Raya Aidilfitri + homework/assignment/project + playing game = madness

For a whole week, I put my effort on doing the assignment/project. But something is missing. The hardcore effort that usually can make me go on and on and on to do the work has GONE. Able to pay attention for 2 hours then my head spinning, so I play games for a while.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all fellow muslim readers. Well, Im not celebrate it much, just celebrate it with my family, but they gone off to Johor while I been left alone at home continue the effort to complete all the assignment given.

My birthday wishes

For the 25th birthday, I wish almost the same like 5 years ago. To finish up my study. But now I want to find a good job, raise money and get married, hehehehe~ Well it seems like typical wishes that anyone wanted, but mine is a different story altogether.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The whisper of my thought

Sometimes I had something to say, sometimes I don't. Some says its best to kept something secret, but most of the secret will leak out anyway someday.

The blog will reflect mostly what I thought or feel, and the other part, Im trying to sharpening my writing skills, but I broke the grammar rules any day :D
Powered by Blogger.

Followers