Words from my heart

The place where I wrote something about my thought~

Wednesday, a day in one week. So what is the big deal about Wednesday? well for me, usually in this day, a very good thing or very bad thing happen.

Lets start with the bad ones...

Bad Wednesday (in diploma days): also known as hell day

Why? well for start, the class start early at 8:00am. Been the day of the middle of the week, this day usually the day where the assignment need to be submitted, and I have class from 8:00am to 6:00pm. The only break that we had is lunch break around 12:30pm to 2:00pm.

Then we had to go for curriculum class (I hate it) not only it starts at 6:30pm, but the class will end at 8:30pm if we lucky. Not only that, the class is so far away from the hostel, and the only mean of transportation that I had for disposal is my feet. Walking to the class feeeeeel so long, and the walk back to hostel is much more loooong~ feel that's the hostel is thousand of kilometers away. And usually, at the end of the day, I go to bed early, its sooo tiring for one day...

Good Wednesday (in master days): also known as the happy (date) day :)

Only in this day, the cinema ticket show will be half priced to RM6. (Yeah you read it right, RM6 baby). And I can go there with my dear and watch and enjoy the movie. Its a date day for me. Watching movie together with her and then enjoying nice lunch which ever we want to go. Its so nice to spend the day with my dear and I feel very happy when I share my time with her. After that we go class together and after that we can have dinner if we still hungry.

Things that I have enjoyed most.....

For years I was hooked up with computer/video games. I was so obsessed with it, and I can play non stop for hours. But now, I feel something changing, rarely I sit in front of my PC or my consoles and play for hours. I still play it casually, but not as hardcore as before. For some reason, it didn't have much appeal that can make me glued to play for hours....

On the other hand, I enjoyed spent time with my dear. Every moment I spent with her, sharing thoughts and discuss anything together, see her smile and laugh, makes me feel human. Unlike computer games, this feel very different, and I feel appreciated by someone.

Thank you so much dear for spending time with me, if I had been given choice between games and you, I without hesitation choosing you, because, you are the only one in my heart~ I love you~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The whisper of my thought

Sometimes I had something to say, sometimes I don't. Some says its best to kept something secret, but most of the secret will leak out anyway someday.

The blog will reflect mostly what I thought or feel, and the other part, Im trying to sharpening my writing skills, but I broke the grammar rules any day :D
Powered by Blogger.

Followers